Tuesday, June 16, 2009

What is Goooglinggg?

. Tuesday, June 16, 2009




Hi friends this is a site dedicated to all of my best pals Sneha, Rishi, Amit, Faisal, Ravindran, Tommy, Manish, Punam , every friend of mine and all the visitors.

I also thank
Ritesh to help me and encourage me to come up with my sites.

As a result of a little 'research and development' I've come up with some general information for you all some of which you might be knowing. All the things that I've posted are purely a result of searching on Google. I have not discovered anything on my own but I'm sure that you'll find the information very much useful and interesting.

What is goooglinggg?
I define goooglinggg to be the result you get on searching stuff on Google.
Whenever you search on Google, Google comes up with thousands of results but we never go further than the 2nd page. People are hardly aware that even a small blog can provide you with the most appropriate solution for your query.

I've been searching for various stuff on Google since a long time now and have come up with loads of settings and info, which I'll update regularly. I'm sure you'll love lots of this.

Hey guys if you want some info which I haven't posted please mail me about it on fx_aky_es@yahoo.co.in or fx.aky.es@gmail.com
If at all you have some information that you would like to share with everyone please don't hesitate.
The information will be published with the senders name.

0 comments:

Post a Comment