Sunday, February 21, 2010

Invisible Folder

. Sunday, February 21, 2010

I found this awesome trick a few days back when one of my friends told me to find a folder locker software. I found the folder locker software but the decryption of the password was very easy so I started looking for an alternate method when I found a way to make an invisible folder in Windows XP. Hope you guys will find this interesting.

Make your folders invisible-

>>Right Click on the desktop make a new folder

>>Now rename the folder with a space(You have to hold ALT key and type 0160).

>>Now you have a folder with out a name.

>>Right click on the folder>properties>customize. Click on change icon.

>>Scroll a bit, you should find some empty spaces, Click on any one of them.

There you go your invisible folder is ready to store your confidential data.